- You may only take this class Pass/Fail. (If you do not, you will receive a non-passing grade.)
- Each week, one person will present ONE paper. Everyone only presents one day.
- You must select papers that are less than one year old and in top conferences.
- You must think that the papers are VERY GOOD. To do this, you need to read the paper BEFORE you select it for the group. You may need to read several papers to find a good one.
- You must post your papers one week prior to your presentation.