- You may only take this class Pass/Fail. (If you do not, you will receive a non-passing grade.)
- Each week, one person will present ONE paper. Everyone only presents one day.
- You must select papers that are less than one year old and in top conferences.
- You must think that the papers are VERY GOOD. To do this, you need to read the paper BEFORE you select it for the group. You may need to read several papers to find a good one.
- You must post your papers one week prior to your presentation.
|01/11/11||Xuchu||ASP-DAC dry run|
|01/18/11||Seokjoong||Yield Enhancement for 3D-Stacked Memory by Redundancy Sharing across Dies (ICCAD2010 Nominated for Best Paper)|
|01/25/11||No Meeting (@ ASP-DAC)|
|02/01/11||Sheldon||hierarchical cross entropy optimization for on-chip decap budgeting DAC 2010|
|02/15/11||Ali Adabi||- A Resonant Global Clock Distribution for the Cell Broadband Engine Processor|
|03/01/11||Sheldon||ISQED dry run|
|03/08/10||Xuchu||Fast Optimal Voltage Partitioning Algorithm For Peak Power Density Minimization, ICCAD2010|